Help for Heroes Charity Event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

As you may have previously seen, I am organizing a Charity Airsoft Event. 

We are raising money for Help For Heroes, which I am sure you know of. From what I generally hear around the game sites, on forums etc, a lot of people have a background in the armed forces or at least know someone that is/has been in them.

I have managed to secure a date and location and price :) please see details below:
Date: Saturday 24th June 2017
Time: 6:30pm - 11:00pm
Price: £25.00 – No money will EVER be paid to me.
**Please note, as discussed with the staff at the mall, you WONT be able to hire on this date as this is an overhead which equals less money for the charity, sorry!**

On the day, there will be a raffle, in which I am in talks with retailers to get some sort of donation to make it more appealing. I have been successful in getting some prizes so far, some of which are:
 - Free Custom paint job from
http://www.geartechcustompaint.com/
 - Full year subscription free of charge to Airsoft Action Magazine
 - and more

Currently, the guys at the Mall are designing the “marketing” advert, which I will post here once it is complete. I can only assume that should you be interested in joining in the fun, and fundraising, you would email Zedadventures as per usual, however I’m not sure of the booking procedure just yet, so should you want further updates just put a little comment under here to say you’re interested and I’ll update you at a further date. Although should you follow Zedadventures of social media, you will see it, probably before I do :)

Thank you for reading, have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of my scope!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

I have the weekend free, so should be able to play.

• Head Moderator

An early wrap up for prize giving, thank you speeches, etc

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Bollocks to that if I go its to shoot people.

Shoot people, then back in time for tea (or post game beer) and medals ^_^

14 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'm in!

Look forward to it.

14 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

I have the weekend free, so should be able to play.

Perfect looking forward to seeing you there.

• Moderators

interesting, keep missing chances to play at the Mall and like Urban Assault, wont be there for ever, i'll keep an eye on the date and see what she says......

but like all other forums meets....something will bl@@dy crop up! :angry::angry:

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Just had confirmation of a fantastic prize for an ICS CXP16

I thought it was a 'SRC AEG worth some £300.0' :lol:

Long or short version of the '16?, if i won it i'd have to keep it very quiet! 

good work though :)

Yea I then re read my email from the retailer. They are giving around £300.00 if donateable prizes. So quickly changed it But not quick enough it seems

I believe it will be the short version

• Moderators

quick on here, i just got an email to say i new post was here :)

excellent, :) if won, she wont really spot the differnce between that and my UK1 haha

Great work defiantly up for and have a few people who aren't on the forum up for it as well.

15 minutes ago, asbo1991 said:

Great work defiantly up for and have a few people who aren't on the forum up for it as well.

Thank you.

Great - the more the merrier. Aslong as they dont have to hire.

36 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Thank you.

Great - the more the merrier. Aslong as they dont have to hire.

They are all have guns luckily

• 2 weeks later...

So as per the above picture, this is now bookable I believe. So, before it goes out on their facebook page, if you want to book it, please feel free to.

19 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Wouldn't it be better for the mall as that will be the regular haunt of most that turn up?

The mall are already doing a lot for this so i dont want to ask them that. Also, this gives a chance for someone to goto AWA for FREE and whilst i agree the mall may be some peoples closest it is not 100% of the peoples. If someone wins it and doesnt want to go to AWA then thats upto them.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

NEW PRIZE FOR RAFFLE - FREE WALK ON FOR 2 AT AWA HERTS

39 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Wouldn't it be better for the mall as that will be the regular haunt of most that turn up?

On the off chance that I win then @ImTriggerHappy can go as my plus one :lol:

Archived