Wiley X Europe vs Ukmcpro

mintsauce5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I purchased a pair of WileyX durtac gloves off ukmc pro via eBay in March last year , since then they have been used on average once or twice a month , they split around the hard knuckle protection in Feb this year so I contacted ukmc pro regarding claiming under the two year warranty that they are covered under by Wiley x , straight reply from ukmc pro saying nope that's wear and tear , now I could understand if it had been a split on the fingers or where I grab the cuff to pull it on or even if they'd had excessive use but they haven't , I contacted Wiley X Europe direct and they asked for a few pictures and to fill in a warranty claim form did that a couple of days later email saying they'd be sending me a new pair of gloves , not only that I got a £20 discount on my next purchase from them plus free sweets , definitely recommend Wiley x but not so much ukmc pro they couldn't have been more unhelpful if they have tried 

Archived