Zero One lead the way for CS

Crashtest33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Website - Pretty hopeless.

Stock - Inconsistent and sometimes limited.

CS - Spot on and should be what others strive for.

Made another purchase from them this week due to availability of stock and had annoying q's and delivery changes. Zero One couldn't respond quicker or be more informative or obliging. I felt a real desire to not just help but to provide the best CS possible.

Top job, ZOA!

• 1 month later...

I'll put my 2cents in and say i was incredibly impressed by their service, outstanding communication, polite, obliging and friendly. They most certainly lead the way.

An amazing range of stock, free two tone service and next day delivery for a reasonable price, can't knock it. Been using them over 10 years and will continue to.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'll be able to chime in on Z1's customer service soon hopefully.

Bought four red lightsticks for waving around in the Mall when hit, but none of them worked (one was pre-snapped which wasn't very helpful).

I'm not expecting compensation for it, but an acknowledgement and an apology would be nice :)

46 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Bought four red lightsticks for waving around in the Mall when hit, but none of them worked (one was pre-snapped which wasn't very helpful).

I'm not expecting compensation for it, but an acknowledgement and an apology would be nice :)

I've got some red glowsticks if you wana negotiate (:p):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0197R8MO2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Work great for glowing useless at illuminating dark spaces (with closed iris) which is what I wanted them for.

• 2 months later...
  • Mostly Retired Moderators
On 05/05/2017 at 6:31 PM, L3wisD said:

Just to follow this up, Zero One came back to me the other week, apologised and said they had tested some other existing stock and found some other defective/expired glow sticks and replaced them.

They then refunded me (as credit on my account) which I thought was great given the amount of time that had passed!

So I've now got a lil chunk of credit off my next purchase!

Happy with that!

• Moderators
On 5/5/2017 at 7:17 PM, Sacarathe said:

I've got some red glowsticks if you wana negotiate (:p):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0197R8MO2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Work great for glowing useless at illuminating dark spaces (with closed iris) which is what I wanted them for.

have had good responses to questions from ZO, yet to buy anything from them yet as most is OOS

but on glowstick front....gets loads for the kids from here!!

http://www.glowsticks.co.uk/glowsticks.html?gclid=CLXfisnHjdUCFSoo0wodyhsP1A

usually these

http://www.glowsticks.co.uk/glow-bracelets.html

but used as longer sticks and worked well in a few dark areas in games.....

might be cheaper options...and more fun for the Mall games!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators

looking to buy a box of 10 ASG midcaps for my brother from Z1 as everywhere else seems OOS....

Still recommended?

• Moderators

cheers SD, ive used them many times, was looking at the 85rd ones but why not go for more....can still put 85 in! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

From personal experience i think the CS absolutely sucks ! Bought a pistol when it arrived was obviously second hand/a return tried contacting them and after several unanswered emails finally got a reply which basically said don’t believe you so tuff !

A very good friend had a sniper upgraded buy them asked for it to be between 450-480fps , it arrived trieded it just once , it made a horrendous noise when fired and didn’t work again  (basically it had imploded) and on further inspection by the guys who know there way around snipers (he didn’t hence paying Z1 to do it) at our regular site they proceeded to identify several ‘up-graded’ parts that were actual standard parts even though they’d been paid to replace them and they also said the spring fitted was way too powerful for standard parts hence it imploded  !  

So me I only use them when I really really have too because I can’t get x,y,z any where else , and I CERTAINLY wouldn’t use there tech service either ! 

Yeah I was not too impressed by their customer service either, but I might have been just one of the unlucky ones, and as for the forum I personally think it was quite poor, it was always getting hacked, and closing down, and the fact you could not mention other shops or sites was a joke, I get their a shop run forum but so are many others that allow you mention other places.. 

I've not checked to see if the forum is up and running again but even if it was I'm pretty sure I would not go back to it, this place is better in ALL areas.. 

• 1 month later...

They were fantastic for me! Gave me notification on every step of the way, and the product arrived the next day (didn't say anything about next day delivery). It was a small-ish item, but great service all the way through.

• Moderators

yeah you do get a few emails from them with delivery details :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, HELIflipper03 said:

They were fantastic for me! Gave me notification on every step of the way, and the product arrived the next day (didn't say anything about next day delivery). It was a small-ish item, but great service all the way through.

With respect, that's an automated stock system and a fortuitous delivery.

I tend to judge retailers on how they respond when things go wrong, because that's when it will really matter.

• 2 weeks later...

i used to think Z1 was great until i bought an Armorer Works split slide hi cappa plus and extra co2 mag. bought it in store guy in there was great really friendly. on its first game it just wasn't right would burst fire or wouldn't cock the hammer back far enough this was both on green gas and co2.

Rung up their helpline and all i got was its because its cold, we can take it back but all we will do is lube it up and send it back (which i would have to pay for postage both ways not sure how that works as it was a fault with the product they had sold me) then pretty much ended the call there. this got me frustrated as they had fobbed me off over the phone the guy i spoke to sounded like he really didn't care and could be bothered. Seeing as i lived in Southampton i decided to to drive to the shop see if they could help, got there the same guy who sold it to me helped me, he tried it and couldn't work out why it was the having issues, he cleaned it out and re-lubed it there and then, but still same issues. he took it off me and got it sent to the warehouse to get sorted and said id get a phone call when its all fixed.

Week passed by got a call saying it was ready to collect, they said i had to go to the shop to collect. asked what they found was wrong and again with a cant be bothered tone of voice and bluntness just said "nothing needed lubing". picked it up worked fine but you could see they had done more then just "lube it" (marks on the hammer and grip that was not there when i dropped it off).

shop guys = good laugh, helpful and friendly.

guys over the phone = complete let down, didnt even seem bothered.    

Just bought a new GBBR from them on finance. 

They've been nothing but absolutely brilliant in all respects. 

I'd recommend them to anyone! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just wanted to give these guys some fresh praise

I ordered an item late on Thursday evening and it’s arrived already, Sat am

I’m a stereotypical tight Scotsman with my ££

Their pricing was best, but topped off with super fast and well priced delivery, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them

Top marks Zero One Airsoft!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.