Glock G26 advance holster suggestions

Indywins
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

IMG_20170326_112247.thumb.jpg.796de86efa21ba839f70095c754fa9f2.jpgHi everyone.

I'm having difficulty finding a holster that would fit my TM G26 Advance, which is fitted with an x300 style light.

Looked at various holster makes but I'm either finding G26A holsters with no flashlight or other glock models with a flashlight.

Ideally I'm looking to run it on a drop leg platform, but at this stage I'd run it anywhere (molle vest, owb, etc) as long as the fit was good.

Thanks in advance comrades 

Just a thought, my Swiss Arms drop leg says "universal", and I've actually used it successfully with all sorts - Glock 17, Sig P226, Walther P99, CZ P09. And with a weaponlight attached too. Cheap and does what it says on the tin. Fast draw if you fit it right too. Maybe worth a try?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Hey mate, I can look into Safariland holsters that might work if you want

Thanks guys. One of the guys on my team had a crye precision Glock gun clip for sale on the cheap and it fits perfectly when i gave it a go, so naturally I snapped that bad boy up in a heart beat.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Really appreciate it :)

Archived