Weaponcrates Android Native Phone App

Castle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

17424855_1880569452157580_60276129565313

Hi Guys, we spent the last few months working on a native phone application for both android and iOS users, today we would like to invite android users to early access, to help shape and provide feedback.
To join early access, follow the link below. It may take a few minutes for the application to be visible on the play store.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.darkrhino.weaponcrate

If you have any questions or feedback please let me know.

1 hour ago, texmex said:

why is website never responding when trying to list stuff for sale again 

We average around 100+ active users, so sometimes people get stuck between load balancers this causes an error 500. We are working to resolve that issue. If you have more information on what point you are getting an error we can look further into solving that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just downloaded your app, when I go to create an account it allows me to fill in all the fields, but when I press create account it does nothing... literally nothing, no warning messages, no loading, nothingggg.

Let me know when this is sorted or what you need from me, happy to help you develop this app :D

1 hour ago, Silento said:

Hi, just downloaded your app, when I go to create an account it allows me to fill in all the fields, but when I press create account it does nothing... literally nothing, no warning messages, no loading, nothingggg.

Let me know when this is sorted or what you need from me, happy to help you develop this app :D

Castle

Last visited

March 31

9 hours ago, Silento said:

Hello @Silento Ill let the guys know so we can look into fixing that for you. Ill contact you via PM about your offer.

Would you be able to tell me what device, and operating system your running?

• 1 month later...

18301249_1904461359768389_88443661532519

Here's a sneak preview of what the sites page will look like on native application.

Archived