Tm m870 advice

Blackbeard01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at getting the tm m870 (the one with the 6 shot trip shot) but I've been told it's not going to be competitive against aegs? What are your thoughts? Are they going to be of any use? Am I better off just getting another aeg? Thanks a lot in advance, all helpful advice is greatly appreciated! 

• Supporters

I mean.. if you've already got an AEG rifle of some kind that works, doesn't matter does it?  Outdoors you're not going to have the accuracy or volume of fire to 'be competitive' generally speaking, but for tight indoor games that stuff really doesn't matter nearly as much. 

My bro runs one, indoors its a beast, hip fire, multi shot for room clearing and running an gunning its great.

He uses it outdoors too sometimes when cover is abundant and its the same thing, great for small tight running n gunning! Its about the play style.  

But its all relative.

Try asking someone at  local site if you can have a couple of shots on theirs try before you buy!

I play similar to my bro, sometimes even more aggressive but cant stand using shotguns!

Archived