New player London area

Qprcharlie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all great community forum here must say.

As title says I'm new to this and looking to start from London with access to a car to travel. Been thinking about traveling to red1 or awa herts. Just looking for any tips and guidence on attending alone or if anyone would let me tag along to get the ropes with them would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey! What part of London, I assume North as you mentioned AWA... 

Im in North London also, and always go to the Mall with my friend. However, we are going AWA end of April, do you have your own stuff or are you hiring?

Hi mate, 

I'm London base as well, NW (Neasden) area. Mainly I go to the Mall in Reading as I find it easy to commute since I don't own a car. I think I'll be there on 2th of April, if you fancy joining give me a shout. 

Also welcome to the forum, plenty of knowledgeable gents around here, but a bit of a warning as sometimes they are cranky so use the search function two or three times before you post a new thread, also ready all the sticky in each section that interests you. 

Archived