Is two vertical foregrips wierd - even if one has torch controls?

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You're not alone on this. I've been considering a double foregrip setup with a vertical in front and an angled grip behind it as I don't like holding the rail. In the end I just got one of the Metal angled foregrips instead. SHow us a pic though Iwant to see how it looks

May look a little better with the Mag-grip instead of the angled rear grip. I can see where you are coming from with the pressure pads on the front. I got one of these and its a good grip with the addition of pressure plates for what you are looking to fit - and looks the nuts = 

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-grips-and-stocks/keen-sharp-ergonomic-magazine-tac-light-laser-grip-black.htm#.WMuVpfmLSUk

I used to have my M4 set up with a magwell grip, then an angled foregrip behind a vertical grip/bipod combo. Laser on the top RIS, weaponlight on the left, scope mounted over a 45 degree offset rail holding an RDS.

The moral of the story: if it fits, shove it in.

2 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

I used to have my M4 set up with a magwell grip, then an angled foregrip behind a vertical grip/bipod combo. Laser on the top RIS, weaponlight on the left, scope mounted over a 45 degree offset rail holding an RDS.

The moral of the story: if it fits, shove it in.

How does a red dot at 45 degree angle have any use?

surely, the guns hop would render it useless?

3 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

How does a red dot at 45 degree angle have any use?

surely, the guns hop would render it useless?

1st, it looked awesome.

2nd, it was just for close range, and the hop wouldn't make enough difference to put the bb off target by much at those distances, plus I had the windage and elevation set far enough to follow the curve at 15-20m.

5 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

1st, it looked awesome.

2nd, it was just for close range, and the hop wouldn't make enough difference to put the bb off target by much at those distances, plus I had the windage and elevation set far enough to follow the curve at 15-20m.

Fair enough, sounds pretty decent.

Archived