New PDW 15 AR - Nice!!!!!!

coreyb10
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here's some pics of my new purchase. Very solid, very nice but with one minor glitch........The cheapest single point sling point ever and maybe added as an after thought. Works with the bog standard magazine - Which does not wobble about in the mag well like other G&G models tested and also with the ICS Hi-Cap and the Troy BattleMag Hi-Caps. All metal apart from the rear stock and battery cover. The mag grip is mine and not as standard. Metal front and rear pop up sights. Not bothering with a sight as they are all a bit sub-standard unless you go for super expensive. Can't wait to get this to Skirmish on the 22nd of next month.......Here's my beauty - 

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

• Supporters

G&G's sorta Honey Badger

they dropped putting the ETU in this I think (wise move imho)

One thing G&G do is offer a good wide range of M4 gun styles

So most people should find one they like the look of

& the ambi fire select & mag release will appeal to lefties

One of their new models & agree it looks very nice - enjoy your new toy sir

Sorta Honey Badger but with the Badger Logo on the Mag-well......Went up to Patrol base recently and had another look at the Ares Badger and guess what.....Still don't like it. It's smaller than this one and plastic and wobbly and just not as nice. I'm 6 foot 4 and have a long reach, the Ares just is not long enough and feels like a toy.......They have a custom badger in the store which you can buy as a package but still feels cheap. I have a plastic Amoeba for bashing and is a very solid no frills gun but I was suprised at the build quality of the PDW and am now super glad I made this decision. Yes, a little more expensive but you just get more gun for your money. Just need to find a decent way to make the bad 1 point sling better and workable.

I had a fondle of one of those in Airsoftzone yesterday..they feel really nice, battery space didn't seem great, but no worse than a Krytac pdw...G&G do seem to be making some nice stuff at the moment. Let us know how it shoots when you've had a game with it.

Will do. Have to wait till the 22nd April though as Saturdays are the only days I can play due to work, which is a bummer. No work - No toys though which is what counts...Going to pop up to site and get it set up and chrono'd before that though. The battery space is less than most obviously due to the stock but its not an issue with me as I run 7.4 - 1450's all the time with no issues. Fit perfect and usually swap batteries at lunch anyway. Have always used this method with every rifle used as saves charging just the 1 bty.

Archived