Best eotech clone for gbbr?

TMC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, so I am getting a gas blowback rifle soon (pts masada) and I will be wanting an eotech.

A real one is most likely out of the question due to how hard it is to get real steel parts in from the states so I am looking at airsoft clones.

Now, given that gbbrs actually have some recoil to them, I don't want to end up with something that will lose its center or worse, break.

There is alot of eotech copies on the market... but what is a good one?

EOTechs are easy to come by in the UK. Otherwise, if you ever need to get real steel parts, Brownells are a good place to go - big gun retailer in the states, they have a UK branch so they can pretty much get anything over.

• Supporters

If you need something that'll work reliably on a GBBr it's going to need to be built to a higher standard than the airsoft brands put out.  Yeah there's a few examples of cheap clone red dots which people have been lucky with but a few exceptions don't prove a rule; the likely chance is an airsoft optic will lose zero and/or the barely-soldered connections inside will fali.  If you can't find a real EoTech you can afford start looking at Vortex and other base level options for RS .22 rifles and the like.

Archived