ICS CXP HOG , mags?

NobodieCRO
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently I bought ICS CXP HOG and was trying to find what kind of mags fit in it and feed properly ? The ICS Mags are too expensive , and I can't seem to find any KWA mags anywhere in EU to buy... Do you guys know personally any type of mags that work with that gun ? Thanks!

I purchased some of these as they also work nice. The ICS mags are quite hard to come by if you go for Hi-Caps which is why I went for the BattleMags - Again, a bit pricey but very good mags. They also fit in my new G&G PDW perfectly.

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Madbull-Troy-Battle-Mid-Cap-Mag-5-pack-17517.html

Tried the new Nuprol Midcaps in mine and they are the only mags that have ever fed well in mine clearing the full mag.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/stanag-magazines/nuprol-stanag-30rnd-140rnd-adjustable-mid-cap-magazine-black.htm#.WMpVDE0SFSY

8 hours ago, asbo1991 said:

Tried the new Nuprol Midcaps in mine and they are the only mags that have ever fed well in mine clearing the full mag.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/stanag-magazines/nuprol-stanag-30rnd-140rnd-adjustable-mid-cap-magazine-black.htm#.WMpVDE0SFSY

Oh damn, that's a nice find! I honestly lost all hope in finding proper mags for my HOG..and their price is amazing :) Thank you

Just now, NobodieCRO said:

Oh damn, that's a nice find! I honestly lost all hope in finding proper mags for my HOG..and their price is amazing :) Thank you

I have had nothing but issues with mags (this is probably my fault if anything because i stripped ht gun down) but tried last night with these and feed perfectly. 

Buy 1 try it and then if it feeds well buy more, that's my only bit of advice.

1 minute ago, asbo1991 said:

I have had nothing but issues with mags (this is probably my fault if anything because i stripped ht gun down) but tried last night with these and feed perfectly. 

Buy 1 try it and then if it feeds well buy more, that's my only bit of advice.

Well the Issue is that buying just one isn't worth it due the shipping cost..so I would have to buy 3 at least ..

Thank you for your help asbo you made my life easier :D 

Just now, NobodieCRO said:

Well the Issue is that buying just one isn't worth it due the shipping cost..so I would have to buy 3 at least ..

Thank you for your help asbo you made my life easier :D 

fair enough, buy 3 I am sure you can still  make a resale for 80% the buy price to someone

1 hour ago, asbo1991 said:

fair enough, buy 3 I am sure you can still  make a resale for 80% the buy price to someone

Ahh well they ship to every country but Croatia..weird And the shipping rates are horrible..damn

Have you ever tried G&G 120 mags ?

14 hours ago, NobodieCRO said:

Ahh well they ship to every country but Croatia..weird And the shipping rates are horrible..damn

Have you ever tried G&G 120 mags ?

no i haven't mate but I also didn't realise you where in Croatia lol, is there a local website that you use or someone who can import for you?

11 hours ago, asbo1991 said:

no i haven't mate but I also didn't realise you where in Croatia lol, is there a local website that you use or someone who can import for you?

Nope..but good news I've found a site in UK that will send it to Croatia for a decent shipping price . Just have to make my own research on them before I proceed to buy , just in case..

https://www.bbguns4less.co.uk/products/nuprol-airsoft-stanag-30-140rnd-adjustable-mid-cap-magazine-black.html

The problem with them is that they have shipping of 100pounds on their site and when I talked to the guy he said that he will lower the price to 20 pounds but I would have to first pay the full price and then he will refund the money..which is weird and sounds "scammy" 

Edited* after doing some research , their customer support is horrible + their rating online is 4/10 which just makes me trust them less..

Damn.. unlucky I guess

Archived