General upgrade option help for my cm16 raider l

Gus707
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247
1 hour ago, Gus707 said:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/electric-rifles-c45/nuprol-delta-m4-recon-alpha-tan-p5778

what are your thoughts on this? It says it has a tight bore barrel, a decent hop up and the Spring is easy to change if I want more power. I would also have a lot of money left for external upgrades?

Yuk. Currently I'd avoid almost all Nuprol products. No point buying new if you still have to upgrade as you may as well stick with what you have and try upgrading. The Krytac guns (if shooting at your sites limits will need nothing doing to them out the box except possibly cleaning the barrel.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
10 hours ago, lazybike said:

I've only fitted a new standard bucking and nub, it chrono's at 347fps with .2's and it is a really good gun...but...my raider shoots equally as good, I know you find this difficult to believe and If we ever play at the same place I'd be happy for you to try it :)

Nothing you say will change my mind you buggered up the Halo Pdw its a work of art and you don't deserve it you should do the honourable thing and let it go to a good home...........me :D

45 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nothing you say will change my mind you buggered up the Halo Pdw its a work of art and you don't deserve it you should do the honourable thing and let it go to a good home...........me :D

:lol:... If I ever decide to sell it I'll give you first refusal.

Archived