jobs

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after doing a levels got excepted in raf as pilot, past aptitude tests but failed medical on hearing and was told i was unfit for military duty full stop. wasted a few years and eventually fell into plumbing. i do enjoy it luckily and it pays for me to play so all good in the end.

Background is civil engineering on some big projects around the world and mainly London.

Packed it in after management promotion

Now a financial consultant freelance. No I'm not a banker wanker.

after doing a levels got excepted in raf as pilot, past aptitude tests but failed medical on hearing and was told i was unfit for military duty full stop. wasted a few years and eventually fell into plumbing. i do enjoy it luckily and it pays for me to play so all good in the end.

i not long ago found out i have an eye condition called kerataconus, luckily for myself it was discovered after i got into the mob. it would have been a permanent bar to joining if it was found on my pre joining medical.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Service Engineer in the Compressed Air industry, you would be surprised how many companies rely on Compressed air to work!

We do some work for the MoD...

Medical exemption from the Army. Apparently being an active kid is bad for you now!

Archived