jobs

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I rent 2 3 bed flats. I have 5 Romanian girls working in each of the flats changing between £70-£800 depending on time for "company" and I take £100 per day from each of them to cover costs.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rent 2 3 bed flats. I have 5 Romanian girls working in each of the flats changing between £70-£800 depending on time for "company" and I take £100 per day from each of them to cover costs.

Are you suggesting ur a pimp?

Are you suggesting ur a pimp?

Nooo. No one said anything about prostitution, I just help girls settle into the UK and integrate them into society.

My real job is actually a support worker for autistic people. I fucking hate it, We get blamed alot for causing Meltdown's. Someone could slap you about and the first question is usually what did you do there. I want to win the lotto

• Supporters

I'm a management accountant but have my own business, me and my wife to be own four properties which we rent out soon to be five.

I'm a management accountant but have my own business, me and my wife to be own four properties which we rent out soon to be five.

Have you managed to work out how the new tax system with affect your margin?

• Supporters

Have you managed to work out how the new tax system with affect your margin?

I have a company that does that for me. Due to my profession I'm not allowed to do my own book plus I wouldn't want to as its to safe guard myself and the company in general, it would be a conflict of interest for me to get involved.

I have a company that does that for me. Due to my profession I'm not allowed to do my own book plus I wouldn't want to as its to safe guard myself and the company in general, it would be a conflict of interest for me to get involved.

What, so your an accountant who doesn't do your own accounts?

Mr loop hole?

• Supporters

What, so your an accountant who doesn't do your own accounts?

anyone who owns there own business can do their accounts but it must be reviewed by a third party accountant. So rather than me wasting my time doing it at all I use an accounting firm to do it. It's conflict of interest if i do it myself as i have my own gains to make from it.

Mr loop hole?

Nope certainly not, i use a company i've had no prior dealings with, given my profession i've safe guarded my business and myself by using a firm i don't know and who don't know me. Again as it's conflict of interest and familiarity.

Cheers dude unfortunately i have had to stop the process it seems as i have braces im gonna ask if their is a slight chance i may be able to go but not gonna bother getting my hopes up

I used to do RAF recruiting. You are still eligible to join just need the braces removed first/finish treatment as the RAF has no orthodontists to treat you when you are in.

Archived