jobs

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As the title says, what do you do for a living or what do you want to do?
I'm still a student at the moment but im hoping to get aa job fixing bikes at my local shop in he holidays, after school and stuff, I want to join the navy's fleet air arm or the raf, it's been my ambition for as long as i can remember.
Marcus

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police officer, s*** salary im guessing, and my mum would never let me

so some kind of plane engineer i think

and not a dentist like every other young, unemployed person in my family, inc. cousins :lol:

Marine Biologist.

The college is in Portsmouth, so I will be taking my airsoft gear! Awesome airsoft sites so i'm told.

• Supporters
Marine Biologist.

The college is in Portsmouth, so I will be taking my airsoft gear! Awesome airsoft sites so i'm told.

If/when you do come down this way, shoot me a pm, we could play at csw sometime.

Some interesting jobs here, although Dave, i think thats the best idea :D

Basicly Civi cheifs logg there hours and that is how you get Qulilys and Promtions

But in the Navy the Cheifs dont logg there hours so when you leave you have no proof that you have done any cooking at all! This mean no Quilys and no jobs for you

Offer from Kings London to do War Studies. I'd love to take it.

Job wise?

Hahaha, don't be so silly, I haven't looked that far ahead :lol:

I'd love a military career, but my health is keeping me back.

At the moment I do small arty jobs. Proper painting, and painting toy soldiers.

Basicly Civi cheifs logg there hours and that is how you get Qulilys and Promtions

But in the Navy the Cheifs dont logg there hours so when you leave you have no proof that you have done any cooking at all! This mean no Quilys and no jobs for you

The joys of a forces pention

Qualified electrician

But currently shareholder and employee as a forklift engineer

At present: Broadcast and uplinks engineer for Sat TV company

Past: RAF,Telecommunications Engineer, Sat comms

british army pathfinders ;)

hardcore lad so do you paradrop into airsoft match's then

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
What type of pilots?

Any really, just want some more first hand experience etc.

Army pathfinder!? Top respect to you, itsf surprising how many people in 'elite' regiments and play airsoft .

I know a few marine who do and a couple of para's and I'm trying to get my dad to start aswell.

What exactly does an.raf armourer do? sounds cool

Whole range of jobs really, currently on fast jets so aircraft weapon loading (missiles, fuel tanks, gun), ejection seat servicing, gun loading. Or in servicing bays you could work on the pylons. Work in a bomb dump and prep laser guided bombs etc, or work in small arms and service L85s all day!

Basically anything that goes bang on an aircraft!

Im a BMW engineer. Personally I hate it. Civi street wasn't meant to be for me, but I had no chose in the matter, mother made my mind up for me. I was born into a army/RAF/navy family everyone has severed apart from me and my bloody mother! For god sakes I cant even get a MOTORBIKE!

HELP ME!

Archived