Chris801

AshOnSnow

5 posts in this topic

Overall rating (1 - 10): 10

Would you deal with the trader again (Yes / No): yes 

Any other comments:  after a bit of confusion on my half,  sent him money by bank transfer and received 3 pmags 2 days later,  good seller 

Thanks for the feedback bud, hope the mags are working out well for you. Any issues, just let me know straight away of course.

Chris801 likes this

Any other comments:  Very good communication through and very helpful. Very fast next day postage. Thank you!

Overall rating (1 - 10): 9

Any other comments: Haggled me lower than I wanted, but can't complain when someone is willing to drive down distance to collect. Nice easy transaction. Clearly knows his stuff. Glad those pistols have gone to a good home. Cheers mate.

AshOnSnow likes this

Any other comments:  Had loads of issues with UPS forgetting to collect the item from the access point resulting in it being a day late, completely out of the sellers hands. AshOnSnow was very apologetic and went above and beyond to try and get the item to me as soon as possible and even refunded postage fees before UPS refunded him. Item arrived in perfect working order and seller followed up to make sure everything was spot on. Would absolutely not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Very highly recommended! Thanks again!