Any Reviews on Krytac rifles?

Baxticus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im in a little pickle a the moment about the rifle to buy for my first high end weapon. it's a mix between the Krytac LVOA-C And LVOA-S And the ASG CZ805 Bren, but these are only a couple of guns for the £350-£400 price range and im sure there will be some better rifles out there, maybe GBBR or even Recoil shock. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them. Thank you :) 

Anecdotally speaking, if you bought both I think everyone would tell you the ASG would be the one you wanted to return. Sad thing about comparing a good gun with a very good gun. :) That said, IIRC the bren is much shorter and more manoeuvrable right?

Remember, all the krytac guns are essentially the same (per jurisdiction) as far as reviews go.

There are carbine and full length variants of both the bren and lvoa.

But I have a krytac and its excellent.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Anecdotally speaking, if you bought both I think everyone would tell you the ASG would be the one you wanted to return. Sad thing about comparing a good gun with a very good gun. :) That said, IIRC the bren is much shorter and more manoeuvrable right?

Remember, all the krytac guns are essentially the same (per jurisdiction) as far as reviews go.

Only issue with that is the Bren isn't a good gun. A lot of people are under the impression that because the EVO was good so is the Bren but thats a wrong assumption. The Bren is average at best but its very rarely at best.

14 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Only issue with that is the Bren isn't a good gun. A lot of people are under the impression that because the EVO was good so is the Bren but thats a wrong assumption. The Bren is average at best but its very rarely at best.

Heh, tbh I only said that to avoid offending the OP's comparison. :/

• Supporters

Judging from the OPs profile they've gone ahead already, but for all the lurkers; From what I've seen of it the CZ rifle is decent on the outside but the guts are totally bog standard (for 2-3 years ago), only worth it if you specifically want a replica of that gun.

Krytacs are all the same thing in different guises really, buy whichever will be practical for you.  The LVOAs have very heavy rails with very little functionality, I like the looks myself but I'd go for something like the CRB every time if I wasn't in to 100% realistic looking replicas.

I'm a massive fan of Krytac so that's my recommendation - if you want to go ASG though, get a scorpion evo, not a bren.

Impressive performance from  a little package with the evo from what I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a krytac lvoa s last weekend. 

Today I got to use it for the first time. 

Oh my god. 

All that's been done to it, is a guarder clear rubber swap. Aside from that it's stock. 

But.

absolutely amazing performance. Great trigger rspinse and rod, bb's went where they were pointed. Absolutely loved the feeling of having a solid, reliable and well performing gun. 

Only hiccup in the day was a bb jamming in the hop. But I put that down to the Valken tactical 0.28g bb's and not that gun itself. Once the bb was removed, it was back to business as usual and grinning whilst shooting. 

Archived