Whats with all the M4's??

NextGenHitman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or not heavy at all if you ask me.

truley duel-wieldable.

yeah but your like a well built 18+........im a weak can't-even-do-ONE-proper-push-up 12 year old

yeah but your like a well built 18+........im a weak can't-even-do-ONE-proper-push-up 12 year old

Neither can I, and I'm 18.

Oh wait, that's cos I'm built like a tank...

To be fair guys, when most of us get/hold our first firearms, we're all sure they're the heaviest thing known to man. I mean, the first thing I held was an M4. I thought it weighed a tonne.

Then, I got to hold a real L85. I thoughts about the M4 being heavy evapourated.

Trust me Zak, in time you'll soon find that your G36 almost feels weightless, asif it was an extension of your arms.

its like when i was like 6 or something i was into toy guns that dont fire anything... i still have them to this day but there just collecting dust... when i was 10 or 11 my freind (armed response policeman) let me hold his glock 17 i thought "geez this is heavy" then he let me hold his MP5 and i was like "oh my gawd" *rests gun on car seat* "how the heck to you carry this for sometimes hours on end" then i got my airsoft M4 (which im pretty sure is heavier) and for like a minute i had pretty much the same reaction as the MP5 and then i realised i would rather have a gun that weighs 4-5kg than a gun the same size that only ways half a kilo

• Supporters

Zak, I may be 18, but I am FAR from well-built (actually, I'm a really skinny, scrawny lil' fecker) leg and forearm muscles like you wouldn't believe (GO CLIMBING!!!!), but my biceps and chest/abdomen are somewhat lacking, which also seems to be where most of the muscles are needed in airsoft.

• Supporters

As above I'm not well built, tjte scrawniest things u can see, mind u I can do a few press ups lol, but the g36 isn't heavy, my m4 is light too. Grab an lsw or m82, then you will know heavy :P

Marcus

Lol Dave im scared of heights!!

an M4 SIR? wait don't the use things like the XM8 and the HK416? No M4's in the game that i have seen so far,

i dont mind m4's becouse if its got a ris hand gaurd you can slap on prrity much any thing

but id rather have a lsw

i dont mind m4's becouse if its got a ris hand gaurd you can slap on prrity much any thing

but id rather have a lsw

It is a HK416.....

I am 14 a quite small for my age but I can still carry my M4 and also tryed a M60 (!) due to my karate muscles :)

i've held the CAW M134 and even though it was heavy, the only reason i wouldn't skirmish with it is because of the battery and the huge ammo consuption.

the best fun i've had with weight was 2 Ares M249's, couldn't hit anybody, but the sheer amount of firepower scared people.

there is nothing better in my eyes than a m4a1 full stock , no attatchments ,

amazingly simple , magpuls on the mags ... looks so good

pleasure to use

yeah i no wat u mean , people are going abit mad on the magpul look at the min , i prefer plain and simple ,

but if your going to mod it go all out , i have never seen anyone with a ubr were i play , looks nice .. looks expensive :P

• Supporters

It's the only Magpul thing that'll touch my gun apart from short PMAGs, I had a Magpul phase a while back, looking back I wonder why lol. Don't get me wrong mist of their stuff is brilliant, just not for me.

Edited my language-sorry

yeah i like the magpuls for my mags and thats about it , its not like the stuff is all that cheap either

some of its real expensive

but theres quite alot of fakes out now

• Supporters

That's thhe problem, call me elitist but I will never buy a clone product for any of my guns

It is a HK416.....

Sorry for thee double post but just to let you know any m4 can have rail kits on them, not just hk416's

Archived