Rifle recommendations

Baxticus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at buying the Krytac LVOA-C rifle but its competitor is the ASG Cz805 Bren. I'm just looking for someone's opinion from experience as I haven't played with either rifle, just looking for my first high end weapon purchase 

I'm pretty sure this exact question was answered either this week or last week but......

Krytac is good as it comes internally all in all and requires minimal to no upgrades "unless you are picky as f*ck like myself"

ASG cz805 has had good things said about it. Nice looking and different and I believe you can buy an M4 magwell adapter for it

I've been having the same dilemma since I first saw the CZ-805. Having had the chance to handle both of them the Bren is a big gun, very wide with the solid aluminium upper receiver, big magazines (and no mid caps for it if that's important to you) and it's a lot heavier than the Krytacs. it's unique and looks so cool but I imagine would be less practical for longer games. I still love it and I'm definitely going to get one some times but if you want the tactical advantage I'd say get the Krytac. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but since the 805 is made by ASG it has either the same of similar quality of internals to the Scorpion Evo which is from what I've heardalmost as good as the Krytacs.

The Bren and the Scorpion are nothing alike. 

The evo is pretty advanced. Far more so than anything else that ASG make. 

I had had one and it was a beaut!

my friend bought the Bren (short) at the same time. He is very happy with it and it shoots great, been perfectly reliable on the 4 or 5 full day games. 

Archived