My mask was painted

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks good!!

Chris is doing a commission for me (well 8 pieces) at the moment and to say I'm excited about them is an understatement. His work is outstanding.

1 minute ago, Hypermonkey said:

Looks good!!

Chris is doing a commission for me (well 8 pieces) at the moment and to say I'm excited about them is an understatement. His work is outstanding.

Yea I cant believe the things he does. Im going pew pew on 12th of this month, so might send off my gun afterwards. 

I cant imagine how difficult it is, especially on this mesh, but i agree, his work is fantastic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
58 minutes ago, Hypermonkey said:

Looks good!!

What are you having done? Or is it a secret?

I too am having him paint my gun, red dot, M320 launcher and 6 mags.

Can't wait either!

And yeah the mask looks great I saw it on his facebook page.

His work is outstanding, I have purchased a pistol off him but it wasn't custom painted. I plan on getting some work done in the future by him. customer service in my experience was decent as well.

22 hours ago, L3wisD said:

What are you having done? Or is it a secret?

TM KSG

Red dot scope

Nuprol 400

45deg rail

sight protector

G18C

Carbine Kit

522 sight

and my gun case.

All done in a dirty Umbrella/Resident Evil style to go with the loadout. Well worth going without them for a while after seeing his other work. I have an old AUG A3 AEG that I've been using and have found an appreciation for it I forgot I had.

Should be getting the painted bits back in a week or so. Excitement level 10+

*borat voice* Very nice how much?

I'm probably being ignorant, but how much was the mask. Have to say the details are brilliant, I'm going to be getting my gun done once I've sorted my barrel situation out!

Archived