What would you buy if you had no budget?

StarLord
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought I would put this out there to see what you all think....

If you didn't have a budget and could buy any gun you wanted what would you go for?

No upgrades or attachments added, just straight out the box and on the field how it comes.

You double posted btw..

I'd definitely pick up an Umbrella Armouries Custom Rifle...

"Out of the box" :P 

http://umbrellaarmory.com/EMG

I'd get them to downgrade the fps obviously or just get them to make me a custom one. It's cheating I know but basically woops a Systema which used to be around the same price but the new ones are just ridiculous and the recoil shock by Systema is a joke.

• Supporters

Once you sort of hit the £500 mark, I don't really know of many offerings that actually give anything 'more' as you spend more money.  The GBLS DAS is about the only one I'd fancy that I can think of. The only way to get the cream of the crop 90% of the time is to spend a ton of money on the super high end conversion kits and the like.  Even then you have to be careful to not build yourself a wall hanger (if that's not the aim).

Honestly I'd not go for expensive stuff, just things I fancy but know I wouldn't really use and don't fit with my loadouts.  Stg44 and Sten AEGs, C96 Mauser, few other 20th century bolt action rifles and the like.  Maybe the Barrett that ejects a Co2 cartridge every shot.

dont know really , i dont have any experiance with high end guns that cost the earth, my ghk m4 is about as expensive as idd want to go , i wouldnt mind a real sword SVD though , not exactly the highest priced gun out there but does it have to be about price/budget?

• Supporters

Classic Army Minigun :P just cause I could

Yeah a minigun... Totally impractical but im finally (almost) happy with my current armoury so would splurge on the biggest most expensive gun I could find just 'cos' I could!!!!

I've never been one to dream of the high end stuff in anything I do, so if money wasn't an issue: I'd just have a good choice of stuff. Always wanted an MP7 (My favourite gun ever made) then maybe a MP5, a Sailient arms shotty and  then a few pistols.

I'm a simple man (Some say special :mellow:)  

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Oooh, just thought of a good one!

An airsoft replica of the M56 Smartgun from Aliens!

Smart_Gun_800_1.jpg

400px-M56_smartgun.jpg

I'm such an Aliens kid.

/thread

You win :)

I would actually buy the land spoken about here...   

Build a kick ass Airsoft site and not let Mathias1593 or his mates play!! 

Apart from emailing every major brand and ordering one of everything!,..

A minigun and bespoke fantasy movie replicas would be pretty fun.

In the real world just a large selection of BTC & Laylax-upgraded TM Recoils, a shotgun and,..

Playing without ever picking up shells or magazines would be so awesome!!

I would buy the Rare Arms XR25 shell ejecting rifle.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/rare-arms-xr25-enhanced-carbine-shell-ejecting.html#.WMB22Z-nzqA

And not pick up the shells.....

And I would give Blackblitz airsoft as much money they needed to make a Daytona gun pulse rifle (Aliens) and make the under barrel an A.P.S shell ejecting shotgun.

On 01/03/2017 at 9:07 AM, L3wisD said:

Oooh, just thought of a good one!

An airsoft replica of the M56 Smartgun from Aliens!

Smart_Gun_800_1.jpg

400px-M56_smartgun.jpg

I'm such an Aliens kid.

Did you know this was an MG42 combined with a bunch of motorbike parts to make it look futuristic and awesome.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
27 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Did you know this was an MG42 combined with a bunch of motorbike parts to make it look futuristic and awesome.

You're now head of R&D on my M56 development team.

Well volunteered ;)

Also, we'll make a better pulse rifle than the Snow Wolf version!

Archived