P90's?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

im looking at guns i can use in cqb and im looking at this http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/clas...portline-vp-p90 to use as a sidearm or on its own... how reliable is this P90 im mainly intrested in range + accuracy...

yeah i was gonna get one, well my dad should get one, that i will borrow, when he gets UKARA, but i think i might go for the Sportline MP5A3 i think, but it does look good :)

i have never seen one in action but i was chatting to a bloke at combat south the other day and he said the tm version was the most accurate stock rif he has ever seen and he has been playing for 6 years hope this helps

my cousin just bought p90 from fire support.

Told me its a great gun with a good weight to it.

Anything from TM you can expect great products :D

hey i had a TM P90 witch i loved, had a nice feel to it, and the accuracy was great in my eyes, didnt pay much attention to the range as the woodland we used to play in was not verry big, only problem i had was the self-winding mags used to get jammed all the time....

other than that no complaints :) and there is always the fact that they are bloody sexy looking guns!

You could always buy 2 and dual wield! :lol:

I believe the word is ...AKIMBO + RAPID FIRE!

you haven't seen me recently, have you?

oh

today at Red 1.........

damnit

Archived