VCRA

Teacake
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so i have a major problem with the stupidly insane rules

one i cant register to the place i go to site because they dont accept msn buggers

so i cant get ukara or whatever thing so i can buy guns of internet which means i cant play airsoft nomore also i cant buy things off internet anymore because i havnt got a interweb card, the rules are so stupid they could atleast make it easier to actually obtain it and you cant even buy the guns for show it pathetic stupid england gone to the dogs, what can i do? i really need help it like the hardest sport to get into becuase stupid government are too scared to get shot by plastic, 10 years ago it would be soo easy to obtain stuff like this now it like a quest, i just read all the rules on there website and to be honest its easier buying a real gun, i got a 22. air rifle wich is most probly more powerfull then most airsoft guns, it kinda pathetic to be honest

• AF-UK Founding Member

It is a pain.

You could try setting up a Gmail account, at www.gmail.com and that should allow you to register maybe?

Not too sure what you mean by an interweb card though :unsure:

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters

you can still play airsoft, you can rent, you can still buy weapons as there are plenty of stores about (depending on where you are located). as stated above you could get a gmail or a bank card or A lot of stores accept paypal now,

so i dont see what the problem is?

:huh:

-Matt

Archived