Brand new player here

Tronster321
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. .. great little community you all seem to have here!

So always been interested in airsoft, but never actually had the time to play. So completely new to the game of airsoft and wanna start getting into it!

Interested in eventually getting my licence so was looking for some advice and if i can actually attend sites in the area on my own or do i have to be in a group. Currently located in Kirkham near blackpool/preston area.

Just need to know what noob friendly sites are best in my area..... any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome. 

I started the hobby on my own and still tend to go solo. The first place I went to had an online booking system but most woodland sites will be able to accept you on the day if you're a walk-on. As you'll be going for the first time you'll probably want to rent so booking first to make sure you have a gun to play with is advisable. Some have a website. Others may do it via facebook.

Don't be afraid to talk to others there. Many will relish the chance to show off their stuff to you.

Archived