http://www.specialairsoftsupplies.co.uk/

ashley bramley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive recently made a purchase with these guys and now wish i did my research the order came to about £160. Im yet to receive my tracker number. And haven eventually gotten in contact with them last week they assured my items had been or were about to be sent. As of yet i can now not get in contact with them and i have not heard anything so official support will soon be contacted and i will be going to trading standards. And will be paying them a visit even tho it is a 1.5 hour drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive read it all now i never assumed to do any research as because on first contact i got in touch with them via email and on the phone and got fast good feedback all went down hill after the exchange of money but if they dont get in touch with my i will be making contact with them unexpectedly and iff all is not sorted then i will be taking him to court.

Well as of friday after speaking with thames valley police it will be in there hands

• Supporters

if you used paypal then put up a dispute now!

if you used your bank card contact the bank to see if you have a hope of getting it back

other than going round his house (as a lot of people have done)

contacting trading standards is your next best step.

I would face the fact your product has 99% chance of never getting to you he probably doesn't even have it in stock!

If you act quick then you have a chance, its such a shame you were caught out, i have no idea how this guy is still allowed to do business.

they also run a site called

http://www.absolute-airsoft.co.uk/Game-Dat...and--Prices.php

you could always try asking there.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Some people do get things without having to go further, we had one example recently.

Since it has only been a week I wouldn't go to full panic stations yet.

• Supporters
Some people do get things without having to go further, we had one example recently.

Since it has only been a week I wouldn't go to full panic stations yet.

alarm bells should be ringing if he hasn't given you an invoice or fails to get in contact with you / be contacted

Doesnt paypal only allow 2 weeks since payment to allow for a dispute?

it took about 3 week before thay delivered my stuff

im suprised he hasnt had his head kicked in, dont want to give it the whole "cyber warrior" thing but if that was me i would be straight up there and someone would be getting hurt :angry: i hope you get your money back ok

• 1 month later...

i ordered two star ak low caps off here without knowing there poor history, i ordered them towards the end of march, i had given up on them after seeing the poor history from this company plus the order was only about £10, and yesterday they just turn up out of know where :)

• 4 weeks later...

Its run by one ###### who cant pull his finger out of his arse and has so many enemies, he needs to be shut down and put in prison.

some of you may know Fate of Hat (Now BatHat) and he could pay a visit FOR all of you :P it is his local shop, i guess he could walk in with an FPG and shoot the gay there and then! :lol:

Archived