Airsoft gear storage diy gunrack

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Me the wife cleaned out under the stairs full of junk and she said I could have it so my airsoft stuff not everywhere in the house lol.

Not much room to play with and the long guns where taking to much room.

So the last few days I made a quick simple gun rack.

The bottom part is a ramp as the floor not even with the wall.

So this will make  the guns lean back towards the gun rack and should never fall out of place.

gr2.jpg

Much more organized now .

gr1.jpg

gr3.jpg

gr4.jpg

gr5.jpg

I would to mount something to hold the aeg mags on the wall later.

Anyone got any diy storage ideas they like to share?

Thanks.

I have a drawer, a crappy holdal bag n an old kids wardrobe in the garage full of my kit, its a mess :(

yours looks great, good job

I live in a small house so my kit is stuffed in any places I can find spare (4 different locations around the house). I'm now considering just putting it all up in the loft and getting it all back down in one go the night before a skirmish as I only have very restricted access up there,

To be honest My airsoft kit and music kit is starting to compete for space, I really want to move house and get a bigger house but the economy is looking too unstable and is seriously scuppering my plans which is also restricting my plans to expand my RIF collection. :(

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I know how you feel Fumps, I have no space for my 200+ pairs of trainers let alone my airsoft kit <_<

Yes I also have this fixation of skate shoes. that's also an issue I have. That and a shed full of mountain bike stuff ;)

Archived