Army of two masks

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So ive been lookinh at these mask sonce before airsoft when i was a kid now ive got a proper income it dawned on me i can finally get one but over the years of airsoft ive realised field of vision and fogging are super important any body own an army of two helmet who can let me know.. also im talking to 100+ proper ones not cheapo plastic types 

Cheers guys

• Supporters

I have one. Not my favorite, but it stops BBs just fine. I customed mine up my dipping my hand in red paint and putting a "bloody" handprint on one side. FOV isnt great compared to some as the mask sticks out a bit, but as its mesh there is no fogging. Can limit vision in the dark as the mesh blocks some light.

I started with a cheapish skeletal full face mask and hated it. Vision was poor and mesh was too close together in the dark it was useless. Also got in the way when I was shouldered my gun and if I looked down it hit my PC or chest and rode up..

I would keep this in mind, you may not notice these as an issue but full face is not for me.

I prefer glasses/goggles and a half mask. 

I think if you went for a nice one and didnt get on with it, they do look cool if you were to display it so maybe not a huge loss?

I had one with solid plastic pieces to cover my eyes.

Overall I loved the look but sadly it wasn't the perfect face pro as it gave a terrible fov and when I shouldered the gun the middle part between the eyes got in the way also the mask didn't allow for iron sights as it sat quite far from my face, also the fogging was terrible.

But for me the worst part was looking down it would hit my chest so I couldn't see my rig or my feet to see if I was walking I to a stray stump or anything.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Commodore-airsoft-mask-Protective-Outdoor/dp/B00N5Z9ULC/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&qid=1487874286&sr=8-37&keywords=army+of+two+mask

You can see my mask there and even a picture of me wearing it in the review section.

So one pro but many many cons!

Oh wow yeah i gotta admit it looks a lot bugger than i thought it would be thats a shame but no offense im a bit put of them now not sayig you look bad but i dont like the way the look now 

No worries that is why I don't use it now I think I used it for my first 2 or 3 games and just stopped, mesh goggles are the way forward!

However I am waiting for this to be released I have already pre ordered;

https://m.facebook.com/warqairsoft/

Well you have to go to thier site just google warq website it will take you there it is in French though Google translate does an OK job.

You can only pre order though it's all explained on the web page.

Archived