Don't shoot me

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know that most will say don't buy from anything  with JUST or BB in the name but i may have an opportunity to get hold of a vector, through a friend of a friend , being this would be a krytac Vector i'm thinking it would be ok, as there are no clones that i know of.

4 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Think someone is feeding you a line of Bullshit. Its not out a release date for the UK isn't even confirmed and when it does release they will sell out instantly and I doubt any shop with BB in the name will even get a look in.

12 minutes ago, Seany.exe said:

Good luck with that, pretty sure it hasn't been released yet.

The point i was trying to make is that it would be ok to buy from, for this gun, i know it's not released and there will be limited stocks but if there is a chance to get hold of one !

I heard folk had the odd one or two, no idea on validity of that though but I'd be wary of anyone offering me a gun that was not in production yet!

good luck with that, they owe me a refund for items they can't supply and are not currently returning my emails so guessing they are still on the "who gives a crap about airsoft" point of view and should be utterly ditched by Krytac!

The Vector looks the danglies from Krytac, If it wasn't so tall I'd be after one as it looks cool as F but is too tall for a woodland skirmish so am not going to bother personally! :-)

19 hours ago, PT247 said:

good luck with that, they owe me a refund for items they can't supply and are not currently returning my emails so guessing they are still on the "who gives a crap about airsoft" point of view and should be utterly ditched by Krytac!

Here's my reply from Shield, nothing helpful though;

We have not officially been informed but we hope to see the Vector by the end of April 2017

Best regards
Ken Savill
Shield Limited

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Just had this pop up on my Facebook feed after a friend liked it - I'm guessing this would have been what you would've ended up with.. bullet dodged there mate I think!

This was on the *goes away to check* ... Absolute Airsoft page.

2oMCjZY.jpg

Archived