NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

mathias1593
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so my group that i play with are planning a weekend event . We have everything taking care of legal wise, we have a big piece of land to play on.  mostly woods but there is some open areas and hills , lots of brush though. can anyone give my any ideas on game types or scenarios we can play .This is where we will be playing when we do plan it. NAM.thumb.jpg.44c96deceaa5f27cfd0aee904194aa7f.jpg.

Really??

I get you want to run your own games and thats great. 

But asking people on here how to run your own event is like phoning a builder to ask him to tell you how to fix something yourself..

If you dont know how to run your own event efficiently and safely then maybe you shouldnt and stick to going to events run by proper sites and gain some experience playing then plan your own!!

Insurance, other legal stuff, boundaries, permissions, access, parking... Honestly, I've run bits of festival events and it took years off my life. It's a mine field.

Yea the land we play on we have Access to and marked off boundaries and checked on our laws in our state and city and we are all within legal boundaries . We usually play team deathmatch, capture the flag and medic . But we were thinking of trying other games . Any ideas ?

2 hours ago, mathias1593 said:

Yea the land we play on we have Access to and marked off boundaries and checked on our laws in our state and city and we are all within legal boundaries . We usually play team deathmatch, capture the flag and medic . But we were thinking of trying other games . Any ideas ?

What country are you in? If not the United Kingdom you can just about give up asking on this forum.

Guest PT247
On 22/02/2017 at 8:57 PM, mathias1593 said:

so my group that i play with are planning a weekend event . but we have no clue where to start , we have a big piece of land to play on.  mostly woods but there is some open areas and hills , lots of brush though. can anyone give my any ideas on how to get an event going please. This is where we will be playing when we do plan it

probs best to edit your first post to reflect you only want game ideas rather than help in running a site as that is how it comes over! :-)

Guest PT247

Could try a 3 flag domination game, capture the flag, standard deathmatch, pilot down, waypoint if it is big enough, bomb the base, zombie.....

Well done PT... 

It really did read to me as "I have land help me build a business" ;)

Archived