Your Most Painful Airsoft Related Incident?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

alright so post down below post the most painful experiences related to airsoft, this can be shot from close range all the way up to breaking your leg or 6467 places or worst...

I was using my grenade launcher like a pistol (it has a pistol grip so you can use it like that) and some nooby kid came up to me and said "why are you using it like that you f###### idiot?" so I turned round and shot him in the head at point blank! :lol:

i took a claymore to the legs (and above) at very very close range

yeah they saw me but he didn't get seiously hurt because he was wearing a mask and the marshals were going to put him on firing squad so it would have happned anyway...

Ahh nothing beats the good old fireing squad!

My mate got shot at point blank by a 12 year old codsofter with a M21 :/ Came up behind us and put bout 10-15 rounds into the back of my mates head.. It bled. There was supposed to be a 20metre rule or something like that. <_<

• Supporters

I got shot once :P

but seriously, I haven't had any major injuries, the worst was spraining my ankle when I jumped in what I thought was a small ditch...... it was a huge trench.:(

While storming a room, I got hit from a claymore like two feet away, stumbled back then got hit by a grenade, fell out of the bunker door, rolled down a hill and got stopped by a tree that broke two ribs, as you can tell I was not a happy chappy :P

• 1 month later...

was at an airsoft on saturday and got hit in the tooth thought all was good only a little bit of pain but over the next two days the pain went of the charts,

so i went to the dentist today and (warning to the scremish) the nearves of three teath are dead and has went gangerus (as in trench foot) so now i have to get root canal (fun ;) )

so advise for all keep you mouth shut and you will be fine

i am so happy i HAVE to wear a full face mask, then i am not tempted to wear shooting glasses :)

Archived