Conan Exiles Looks Mint! :-)

Guest PT247
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not too sure it a bit of a guessing game with any woman.

Might have shown some independence which is against the rules of marriage.

Women can't allow you to think for yourself as if we do we might start thinking we have some control over our lives.

She keeps accusing me of having an affair with my phone and ignoring the family.

She has realised that the forum game means I am away all weekend and I didn't ask permission first.

Could be any of the above at the moment or just the fact that I married her because she had a nice arse which blinded me to the fact she is a bitch.

Conan to me looks like Rust. With things running around that look like Ballsacks, Turtles that will kill you easily and Emu's that have a peck speed of 1000....

Dont know. Maybe not for me. I love survival games, and love Rust, but this just doesn't tickle my pickle. You can die from Hunger, Thirst PVP and PvE and everything chases you down, never give up. I think its BETA or Alpha though so ill give it some time and potentially look when everything has been balanced. 

sorry for not putting the gameplay video up tonight, have been in the middle of making a VSR stripdown video which has robbed my time. The gameplay video will be posted at some point tomorrow eve.

Guest PT247

I like it, but it is very grindy. I've been distracted by other things than gaming recently so not played it as much as I hoped to. It is very much like Ark but different enough. I prefer the building mechanics in this to Ark although it is still bugged. I'm playing on a PVE server so not sure how it plays on a PVP sitch

Cool, I didnt like Ark. too much of everything can kill you, even when you dont know what youre doing, but we arent going to help you anyway scrub kinda feel....

I think i'll give this one a miss.

Cheers

Guest PT247

Ark is fine as long as you start in the south, you just need to make small steps as a newb and not rush into fights with things that have sharp teeth until you have the strength to do so.

12 minutes ago, PT247 said:

Ark is fine as long as you start in the south, you just need to make small steps as a newb and not rush into fights with things that have sharp teeth until you have the strength to do so.

Honestly I dont think I can stand grind. Same as any survival game I play, I tend to hunt and troll than gather and bore.

My friend I have a youtube channel with loves the grind so we are a perfect team

• 3 weeks later...

You guys that have been playing for a couple of months now, what are your thoughts? I'm intrigued, never played ARK but this looks like it's more up my street. Would be interested to hear what you guys think after playing for a while now. 

Guest PT247

tbh, I've not played any games for quite a while now. I like the concept of this, as I do Ark but generally play on PVE servers and this game kinda needs the PVP element I think.

2 hours ago, TicTacOps said:

You guys that have been playing for a couple of months now, what are your thoughts? I'm intrigued, never played ARK but this looks like it's more up my street. Would be interested to hear what you guys think after playing for a while now. 

Have you tried Rust?

30 minutes ago, PT247 said:

tbh, I've not played any games for quite a while now. I like the concept of this, as I do Ark but generally play on PVE servers and this game kinda needs the PVP element I think.

Have you tried Rust for PVP?

Guest PT247

am not interested in Rust and only really play on PVE servers as the internet is full of too many dicks on PVP servers.

Archived