Tippmann M4 Owners.

Silver_surfer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is that the Canada group? Seems to be the only one my FB searches find? FB is good, but it's doesn't archive like a forum does and I do do like having this stuff on forums, Creates a one stop for current and new users. 

There is an asg  scorpion evo thread and it's super useful for info fon my first AEG - and to avoid asking questions that have already been answered.

Ive just been reading a super useful one on here about FPS and joule creep, but until I opened it up I had no idea they were largly talking about Tippmanns. 

Id say that a lot of people starting out on HPA (- like me) are going to get this to pop their cherry. 

• Supporters

thet facebook group is a global one mate, if you go into the file section there is some nice info stored there.

i sold mine for 3 reasons, i am getting into other GBBR's, i hadn't used it in 6 months, and i got a good offer and could do with the cash.

depending on the spec/mods and if its one off the new ones or not, it could be a bit high at first. Chrono it, then just screw your FPS screw in a little, test it, then adjust again etc, and you should be fine

23 hours ago, sp00n said:

thet facebook group is a global one mate, if you go into the file section there is some nice info stored there.

i sold mine for 3 reasons, i am getting into other GBBR's, i hadn't used it in 6 months, and i got a good offer and could do with the cash.

depending on the spec/mods and if its one off the new ones or not, it could be a bit high at first. Chrono it, then just screw your FPS screw in a little, test it, then adjust again etc, and you should be fine

I think mine is an older one, SN is like 4000 and something 

the velocity screw is currently wound all the way in and it has a "mad bull tight bore Vll" inner barrel and some hop mods done by the previous owner. 

Comparing it it to my green gas pistol (250fps?? St this sort of temp) the BB's move a lot faster. 

• 1 year later...

I am into Tipmann M4 in a big way love em.

Tipmann facebook page is good.

Tipmann parts I have left a link in where to buy for any tipmann part.

• 1 year later...

Archived