Asg mp9 mags not feeding

ikarma70
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, just bought an asg mp9a3 and converted it to hpa( little bloody beasty of a gun), however I'm having issues with the 2 mags not feeding.

any ideas please?

many thanks

andy 

it could be a few things that cause this

the loading nozzle needs a tiny bit of lube or the nozzle springs have jammed up and lost there springyness

lubeing the nozzle pretty easy thing to do but nozzle spring bit of a pain to do involves lots of punching out of pins

but the new set of springs are cheap to replace

or could be the mags have got a be sticky or there's a bit of oil stopping bb coming out the feeds lips

have you got other mags that feed fine

and iv just in the process of hpa change few mags to tap what psi do you run and what fps does it give

alex

Running at 280fps and can't recall the  psi.

guns new as are the mags, I did run a q tip in the channel and it came out filthy so I might give it a good polish to smooth it out.

keep you informed as to how it goes.

might be worth dropping a small blob of silicone oil done the port wear gas flows in to the nozzle and use ur finger to gently pull the nozzle back and forth and the few shots to clear it out sometimes the piston head in the nozzle gets dry and Couse's friction on the nozzle and not extending out far enough to load each bb

Archived