Buying ICS CXP-HOG , opinions ?

NobodieCRO
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the topic says , I've decided to buy ICS CXP-HOG AEG ( Black / Front Wire Version ) after doing a bit of a research , sadly there aren't too many preview videos (atleast not in english) so I hoped some of you own the gun and tell me if its a good move.

The gun its self costs  305.15$ or 245 pounds in HK so that saved me bunch of money, also went with a red dot and BOL 7.4V 1300mAh 20C 2 Cells Discharge Rate Li-Po Battery ( Twins ) , since I heard I would need to install MOSFET before trying out the 11.1V battery .

So whats your experience with the gun if you had any. 
Thanks!

• Supporters

Gun is great rof is respectable and accuracy is as good as anything else stock and I haven't seen a Hog or Ape fail yet. Ics don't fit mosfets as standard but if you feel the need it's easy enough to do.

Would have gone for the rear wired personally but each to their own and the front battery isn't too bad to install.

If you have bought in HK it will be firing hot so see if you can get a spring downgrade to an m100 although changing it yourself is easy enough.

Haven't bought a Hog for my own use but have worked on few and owned a couple of others of the same ICS family before selling on.

10 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Gun is great rof is respectable and accuracy is as good as anything else stock and I haven't seen a Hog or Ape fail yet. Ics don't fit mosfets as standard but if you feel the need it's easy enough to do.

Would have gone for the rear wired personally but each to their own and the front battery isn't too bad to install.

If you have bought in HK it will be firing hot so see if you can get a spring downgrade to an m100 although changing it yourself is easy enough.

Haven't bought a Hog for my own use but have worked on few and owned a couple of others of the same ICS family before selling on.

Thanks for commenting!
Well I was hoping to be able to fit a larger battery if not I believe there is still some room for the second battery (one in case the other runs out of "fuel").

Here in Croatia we are allowed I believe 400fps or 380.. not sure so I think I will do fine.. 

Was looking at some tutorials on how to do it , does seem a bit tricky tho I might be wrong, are there any picture related tutorials on the web or maybe  this forum ?

Archived