G+G cm16 srs help

Yamatto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I have just played my first game with my G+G cm16 srs. It has a mosfit and a ETU. It some times fires shots off even if I am not pressing the trigger, our when I have pressed it it still fires off a few more times. I am using .20g bbs and 11.1 lipo battery that it suggests I use. Pleae help as it's doing my head in. Thanks 

• Supporters

I think the gun is firing on 3rnd burst or full auto.....

Think if my memory serves me correctly each time time you plug in a new battery it sets up 3 rnd burst

(or not 3rnd burst - jeez can't remember which)

BUT - no matter what - if set/toggle gun to one thing, it doesn't remember & forgets when you change battery

So it defaults back to whatever mode it does each time.....

The 3rnd burst is enabled/disabled by

Select semi - fire 1 shot BUT HOLD TRIGGER DOWN FOR 10 SECONDS

that is how you toggle the 3rnd burst on/off I think....

That is where you might be getting the extra shots....

RTFM as they say but I can't remember or be ar$ed to look and find the manual

think I was wrong - maybe its normal auto on a new battery then & select 3rnd burst

http://guay2.com/web/manual/CM16SR_Manua.pdf

HCrLXWY.jpg

which is actually written badly coz it says:

hold for 10 seconds but picture is show fire select in AUTO when it should be in SEMI

I mean jeez at least make sure you use the correct picture when you write how to toggle

54 minutes ago, Yamatto said:

Hi I have just played my first game with my G+G cm16 srs. It has a mosfit and a ETU. It some times fires shots off even if I am not pressing the trigger,

THIS IS A PROBLEM IF IT IS FIRING OFF ON ITS OWN - RETURN IMMEDIATELY !!!!!

54 minutes ago, Yamatto said:

our when I have pressed it it still fires off a few more times. 

THIS WAS WHY I POSTED ABOUT THE 3RND BURST TOGGLE ON/OFF

If the gun really fires off on her own there is a short & safety issue and as Trigger said return it

Do not attempt to open the thing - if it is playing up return it

Hopefully it is you getting used to the 3rnd burst and it always completing the cycle no matter what

but if she fires on her own without the trigger being pulled take the thing back no matter what

Just wondering is the problem sorted? A friend of mines is starting airsoft and has been considering this aeg, I had read about the battery compatibility problems but first I read of this. :o

Wowza.. a self firing gun!! Just need a drone to carry it and you can airsoft from an armchair!

Hope you get it sorted though. Would be interesting to hear what the issue is!

Archived