Bad Influence Airsoft

Bad Influence Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys i am Nick from Greece and thats my airsoft channel! :D I am speaking English on the videos and i uploading scopecam ,reviews and How to DIY videos! I hope you like my work... Check it out!! Ι will post my videos here so if you like them ,like,comment and sub ..Of course posting on facebook would be so helpful for me!! 

Goodmorning mate! At first i was using just this at the video, but later i use 4 ring mount to hold the camera steady and secure... I also heat plastic PVC to make the camera cover! If you want i can make some photos and upload them to help you...:D 

7 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Please follow the rules of our forum.

oo man i really sorry. you are right.. i just read the rules.. i will delete it and make a threat.. thank you for the warning

2 minutes ago, Bad Influence Airsoft said:

thank you for the warning

Not intended that way. :)

You don't need to edit your existing threads, however please follow the good example of other users with a new introthread which you can post your vids to. :)

1 minute ago, Bad Influence Airsoft said:

No no you make the right thing to tell me that..:) But i cant find how to delete this thread...

We don't have the facility, and it's fine. :)

Either edit this thread with the full editor or wait until you have another vid and make your intro thread then. :)

Edited by Sacarathe

1 minute ago, Bad Influence Airsoft said:

Then how i can delete them both of my posts and make a new thread about my channel?

If that is what you want to do, just use the report button, but it's not in your self interest is it? :)

Everyone here is very easy going. :wub:

Edited by Sacarathe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.