Bad Influence Airsoft

First Greek Youtube Channel!Scopecam-Reviews-How to

21 posts in this topic

Hello guys i am Nick from Greece and thats my airsoft channel! :D I am speaking English on the videos and i uploading scopecam ,reviews and How to DIY videos! I hope you like my work... Check it out!! Ι will post my videos here so if you like them ,like,comment and sub ..Of course posting on facebook would be so helpful for me!! 

Hiya, I shall have a lookski in a bit What is your camera set-up?

Goodmorning mate! At first i was using just this at the video, but later i use 4 ring mount to hold the camera steady and secure... I also heat plastic PVC to make the camera cover! If you want i can make some photos and upload them to help you...:D 

PT247 likes this

Aye some photos would be great! :-)

subbed :-)

thanks mate!! I really appreciate it! Tommorow i will send you photos with the new scope cam!

PT247 likes this

just post them on this thread mate :-)

that is pretty cool. I thought about making a cover for my Mobius cameras but never got around to it. Ty for sharing! :-)

i am waiting my mobius to change it with a zoom lens! :D To use it with my ares amoeba m4

PT247 likes this

I travel to Serbia for Airsoft game!!!!!!! First time with an AK!!!!!

Hello guys, new video from the biggest milsim event in my country(Greece) 3 days operating...:) This is part1! Part2 is on the way...Check the video and if you like it dont forget to click the like button,comment and sub to my channel for more!! Thank you!! have a good day!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZJ9voV0E

Hello!! I wish u all good and safety new airsoft season! Thats my new video and for first time i am using my shoulder camera "novritsch style" that i spy from him and made it. Check the video and if you enjoy it like the video,comment and leave a subscribe it cost u nothing... Of course share it with your friends!! thank you in advance!!