TM VSR estimation?

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is this forum still active?

anyways, I have a question.

just installed the AA hop chamber into my Mancraft TM VSR-10.

so:

TM VSR-10 PRO

w/ Mancraft kit

AA Hop chamber

using .4g Geoff BBs

TM Bucking

what sort of distance should I be able to hit accurately.

obviously I'll find this out myself, but it's difficult as I can't test shoot it anywhere really without risk of breaking the law... But just to get the rough idea of it. What do you reckon?

thank you

if you used 0.43g BBs which the AA chamber can easily lift you can in ideal circumstances if firing at bang on 500fps (on a 0.2g BB) shoot well over 100m

BUT

You need to look at joule creep. This is a real thing in HPA set ups and I know it can very much make your gun hot if you don't compensate for it.

10 hours ago, PT247 said:

if you used 0.43g BBs which the AA chamber can easily lift you can in ideal circumstances if firing at bang on 500fps (on a 0.2g BB) shoot well over 100m

BUT

You need to look at joule creep. This is a real thing in HPA set ups and I know it can very much make your gun hot if you don't compensate for it.

Hey PT, long time...

Wow, that sounds awesome - doubling the distance I could hit accurately before I installed the AA unit. I'll need to buy some .43g BBs, and give them a go.  But 100m sounds pretty awesome.

I just tested it out in the garden, and it fires. Which is a relief, the worst would've been for it all to break down. Which isn't the case fortunately.

Ill look at Joule creep, and see what happens, but that will probably be the next game day.

thank you PT

Archived