Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBlackGlock

FLYYE OTV (Outer Tactical Vest) "Interceptor" with neck, throat and groin protectors

2 posts in this topic

Accessory/Make: FLYYE - Neck, throat and groin protectors 

Condition: Basically brand new 

Size: M - Very adjustable chest and waist 

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Possibly 

Price/Payment: £70 

Pictures: Linked below 

Hello! Selling my dream vest as I want to buy another one but in a different colour due to changing my loadout idea/colours. As mentioned, this is basically brand new and hasn't actually been used in a game or anything, I've pretty much just taken it out of the box and put it on a hanger in my wardrobe until now. This comes with the neck, groin and throat protectors which are all also removable should you feel the need to remove them; the groin protector can even be folded up into the vest if you don't want to remove it completely. It has a bunch of MOLLE so you can customise it to suit your needs, both on the front and back. There are also spaces for plates to be inserted (I do not have plates). The waist and the chest areas are both heavily adjustable via the 4 straps. It's made from 1000D Cordura so it's pretty damn strong! The two loops/straps on the shoulders are for your load bearing equipment so that you can secure them to you even further.

RRP is £90 for these at Military1st and Amazon but this one (black) is out of stock, so this will probably be the only time to grab one in the UK for a while!

Feel free to message me if you require any more info on the vest!

Link to imgur picture album (6 pictures):

FLYYE OTV "Interceptor" https://imgur.com/gallery/tfPmb