Conventions/Expos

springster999
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good Evening,

I am just wondering if there are any Conventions or Expos in the UK for Airsoft where there Manufactures come and display everything they have etc. you can go buy new rifles or accessories.  I have tried googling but only seem to get stuff about actual guns.

• Supporters

There's been a 'UK airsoft expo' before, tagged on to the British shooting show, don't know if that's still happening each year. Also RedWolf do a 'showcase' which is that type of event, the large retailers go along with tons to display.  I went to one RW did at The Mall (2015 I think) and I got to handle more different RIFs in that afternoon than I'd done in the previous 5-6 years or so.  Read this as well:

http://www.femmefataleairsoft.co.uk/2017/02/the-midlands-airsoft-fair-october-2016.html

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2017 at 7:13 PM, sniperslucky said:

http://www.airsoftbootfair.com 2nd April Sidcup area

Has anyone been to one of these before?

What was it like? 

Its not too much of a mission to get there but t is far enough to be a pain in the ass if it not worth the trip!

45 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

What was it like? 

Its not too much of a mission to get there but t is far enough to be a pain in the ass if it not worth the trip!

Planning to go in April but dont think thats much help to you

3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

What was it like? 

We went last year it wasn't great but there are shop stalls and car boot stalls, all depends on what your looking for. There also a raffle at the end of the day which last year top prize was a grenade launcher!

Not after anything specific but like to browse about at things like this. 

May give it a miss, Aprils goig to be an expensive month anyway so no need to buy stuff I dont need at prices I really cant afford (oh look I just summed up Airsoft haha)

Me and some others are going to have a look around the airsoft car boot at Bexley, it's worth a gamble for a £2 entrance fee.

at £10 a pitch , i was thinking of getting one even thou i only have a few things to sell, as - £4 entry makes a pitch for £6.

Archived