Krytac PDW

lazybike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

23 minutes ago, lazybike said:

Blimey...mines nowhere near an upgraded vsr! cm16 has only had a fresh spring and s-hop..so nothing really...I might swap the barrel out of the cm and try it in the pdw... do you know if the laylax nub will fit in the krytac hop up arm?

Krytac hop arm is proprietary. 

I honestly think your gun is broken if your CM is better. On a 320-400fps gun the Krytac hop is better than anything else I have tried. At 500fps it will eat the bucking but we don't use 500fps guns so it isn't an issue.

Buy a new Krytac bucking and nub, clean the OE Krytac PDW barrel and put it together with a little ptfe tape and the gun should put out 350fps on 0.2g BBs with the hop set to lift 0.3g BBs. If it doesn't put out 350fps on that set up then maybe change the spring. Seriously on a Trident PDW you do not need to do anything, even the ptfe tape is not needed unless you have removed the bucking as it has a fantastic air seal out the box between the bucking/barrel.

New bucking arrived...and as I had a 200mm barrel from my G5 sitting about I thought I'd try the new bucking on it, really impressed! 8 of 10 shots on a 2ft circle at 40m and 367fps, shame I can't use it! 

Using the standard 155mm barrel and the new bucking I got 342fps with the same accuracy :)

In conclusion...and ITH will like this...all my pdw needed was a new hop rubber! :) 

Re-assembled with some ptfe tape 347fps...

Archived