Site Bucket List

Chopper92
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As posted on the 'status' bar I thought it may be more appropriate to open this as a fresh topic 

So last year I did a few 'Airsoft tour' weekends trying different sites around the country. This included Anzio, RAF Upwood (urban assault) & The Gaol . Apart from the 3 sites I play on within Norfolk on a regular basis. What other sites would you say are 'must visit'? An Airsoft bucket list if you will .....

I'm hoping the cag on tour group go down to the sand pit at some point. Really want to try that. Or maybe section 8 up in Scotland. But that would be as a part of a holiday. 

• Moderators

GMA Tuddenham, but wait until warmer months as they run night games so you can do sat and sun and the night in between :)

Im off to Combat Airsoft, near Thetford, next month with a bit of luck :)

22 minutes ago, ghostwalker said:

I'm hoping the cag on tour group go down to the sand pit at some point. Really want to try that. Or maybe section 8 up in Scotland. But that would be as a part of a holiday. 

Unfortunately I believe the Sandpit is no more , due to it being sold last year for a new housing development i think .... I stand to be corrected though ! 

9 minutes ago, djben9 said:

GMA Tuddenham, but wait until warmer months as they run night games so you can do sat and sun and the night in between :)

Im off to Combat Airsoft, near Thetford, next month with a bit of luck :)

Played once at Tuddenham but would like to go again. I still need to play up at Combat since they built their new range and 'Argonne forest' areas 

Also heard sandpit has closed, annoying as I was planing on going this year when the weather turned nice (so one random thursday in never-ember) <_<

Archived