SA80S

Teacake
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is a spring sa80s a good starter gun its spring, aint got enough for a gas or electrec

Includes:

* Spring SA80 Rifle Airsoft Gun

* Electronic Sight

* Flashlight

* Magazine

* Sample Bag Of BBs

Specifications:

* FPS: 360 (use .12g BBs)

* Magazine Capacity: 400

* Size: 31 Inches

*edit* sorry didnt see the adive page can someone move the thread please thanks and sorry

is a spring sa80s a good starter gun its spring, aint got enough for a gas or electrec

Includes:

* Electronic Sight

* Flashlight

* Magazine

* Sample Bag Of BBs

Specifications:

*edit* sorry didnt see the adive page can someone move the thread please thanks and sorry

Dunno maybe i'm also a starter and i've just seen this really cheap gun on amazon, you may wanna have a look, its very cheap. Is this gun any good btw? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002BTQ...;pf_rd_i=468294

If i were you i wouldn't start with a springer.

You need to save up and get an electric gun to stand any chance.

maybe start with a second hand gun, or just rent from the site you wish to attend to see if you enjoy the sport first.

• 4 weeks later...

Spring SA80s are rubbish, Just save up for the AEG one. The SA80 is a wicked weapon to use, I have 6 of them they are so good lol. you can get a nice L85A1 for about £150+ from most "good" websites/shops but if you really want to go pro save up about £500 and get the STAR L85A2 with a SUSAT that will rock lol

Good enough for what? Skirmishing against a load of likely lads in woodland running m249s, systema m4s and gas DE's? No. Fighting around the back garden against your mates also with springers, itll be a good laugh. Save up and get yourself something worth getting.

• 1 month later...

Includes:

* Electronic Sight

* Flashlight

* Magazine

* Sample Bag Of BBs

Specifications:

If i were you i would definetely save up for aeg and use .20gs as well

• 1 month later...

Archived