Stark G19 Upgrade Advice

stealth_ferret
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a stock Stark VFC Glock 19 and I am wondering about recommended upgrades... It's for training so I am not worried about gas efficiency, I am more interested in accuracy, FPS and reliability.

I have done some research and I think I know the most commonly upgraded parts but I wanted to get your opinion as to what you recommend?

Based on the diagram are there any parts you A: Wouldn't bother upgrading / B: Would upgrade but with a different part or manufacturer / C: Would upgrade but I haven't listed...?

I'll be getting a technician to actually do the work so not worried about difficulty.

Thanks!

Stark Glock 19 Upgrade.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have a stark arms G17 and G18, i use the G17 for IPSC and the G18 for skirmishing.

From my experiance with both of these guns the only bit id recomend you upgrade is the barrel/hop - and id stick a mapleleaf moster set in.

As optionals;

If cycle time is super imprtant to you swap out the main recoil spring only for a 125-135% one, dont worry about changing the rod - just smear a *little* teflon grease on it.

Get yourself SA co2 mags - both of my guns running green gas were REALLY temperature sensitive, but the co2 fixed that.

Archived