Gun clearing

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For those who want a laugh, i've been tinkering with a block 18c aep with an extended barrel (full length of silencer) to see if it would increase range and fps. It was miss firing due to the hop rubber and decided to test the air pressure coming out by placing my finger over the barrel. Needless to say there was a BB still in the hop and it took a liking to my finger being placed over the barrel and decided it wanted to meet said finger. Always clear the gun with a few shots kids ( & adults).

• Supporters

In my early days I did that with a 480 fps DMR (another country with different limits).

The AEP doesn't have enough cylinder volume for the long barrel, you won't see fps increase but you will see accuracy decrease.

I had a similar situation! Instead of hitting my finger, it hit a bit of wood and ricocheted towards my TV screen. Just my luck, it hit the very bottom right of the screen (legitimately 1cm above the TV frame). Screen had a bunch of coloured lines so I got rid of it and bought a bigger TV to make myself feel better! 

I wish it had just hit my finger though.

Archived