The brand caa

Jambo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI,

I have owned both the CAA sport line version which is equivalent of the G&G cm range and can honestly say I would buy the G&G every time.

CAA guns look nice and the externals are pretty decent. Downsides are really crappy trigger contacts ( had to replace mine with upgraded ones due to burning out ) . The buffer tube is plastic so replaced with metal and finally the hop up sux as in the rubber and nub. If you put a g&g green one in it and do some upgrades then they both shoot the same. The CAA does look nice though compared to the G&G. Other thing is if you want to run a 9.6volt crane battery you have to put it in the top of the barrel cover as they will not fit underneath due to space. I have had my cm raider to bits the other day and after a year or so of use the internals still look good as new and no issues with it in all the time I have owned it. CAA I Sold but the raider I still own :)

Hope the above helps :)

I have both G&G combat machine and  CAA (asg) M4's, the G&G has a metal buffer tube the CAA doesn't, neither is the bolt dust cover, mag release, hence why it's the sportline I guess, the gearbox was by kings arms, the hand gaurd and the butt stock are by CAA which are a nice solid polymer, the receiver is also polymer and has CAA trades on it, I was lucky enough to have the extra parts to replace the plastic parts, the CAA also comes as a full metal version as well. Straight out of box I would go for the combat machine as it comes with metal buffer tube and mag release, if want to go down route of changing buffer and mag release, cheap enough if you shop about, then you don't are worry about a nice looking stock and handguard. 

Archived