Fresh meat from Highlands / N.E Scotland

Carter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm a 21 yo newb to airsoft.

I'm from north east scotland and am looking for sites to play with mates and get into it. It's proving to be difficult finding a place except battlegrounds bunker 31, wondering if there's any others from up here could point us to some places. 

I am attending my first match on sunday with a few mates at bunker 31, if any of yous are there you will probably see us with the bright orange snipers :D

Nice to be a part of this cool forum. 

• 4 months later...

I think I was playing with you at one point, or at least Christian and his orange sniper lot.  Aberdeen is a very quiet place airsoft wise isn't it. :'(

21 hours ago, Mickthebutcher said:

I go to viper strike in Dundee if that's any use to you bud...I live in Pitlochry so quite a bit to travel but worth it..!!

A few viper strike guys came up to Bunker 31 a while back, started handing out some flyers.  Is it worth the 65(ish) mile drive?

On 04/07/2017 at 7:46 PM, Mickthebutcher said:

Well it's the only site I've been to and it grows every month...it's still fairly in its infancy but it's going in the right direction...!! 

Well that's a good sign, when I'm back in Scotland I'll make sure to swing on down! :P

Archived