VSR 10

Cheeserush
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, Ill keep this simple, its probably been covered a couple times in the past but id like to know what upgrades people have used or have experience with on a VSR-10, along with why they have chose said upgrade.

• Supporters

With mine I did the hop, bucking and barrel first plus added in barrel spacers. Then changed the trigger unit and decided rather than upgrading the spring etc I'd drop a Mancraft SDIK kit in it.

yup

hop chamber, hop bucking, inner barrel, trigger mech, piston, cylinder, cylinder head, spring guide, spring.... oh and barrel stabilisers too.

Just to clarify here- is your VSR a JGBAR10, or a TM VSR? if the answer is "No" (for example, I only have a cheapo VSR made by CYMA) then you may want to consider NOT upgrading at all, as some manufacturers manage to get a really good air seal out of the factory, and as soon as you start tampering (particularly when inexperienced) you can actually decrease performance.

If the answer was "Yes" - completely disregard this post and upgrade the frickin' lot! (PS - ASPUK just started a "Sniper One" upgrade kit which is getting excellent reviews!)

Archived