Airsoft reviews

Kyleb1998
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Me too please.

My reviews are not only about airsoft though. I can review food, drinks, clothes, building materials, electrical appliances, etc. If you are a company and can't find anyone to send stuff you put money and work into, free, I'm your man.

f*ck it i'll jump on this bandwagon,

I'll review anything, cocaine, hookers, I hear we're getting the new plastic £10 notes soon send me a few bundles of those over i'll review that too.

12 hours ago, Kyleb1998 said:

Hello there guys does any one know any companies in the uk who are willing to send items to be unboxed/reviewed many thanks kyleb1998

Become a celebrity and there will be plenty of companies wanting you to use their junk for free. It's that easy lol

you will find it hard finding an airsoft retailer to sponsor you, you will need a large platform to advertise to people, companies dont send things for free, they will want a return! If you are reviewing stuff on youtube, if you get big enough the retailers will contact you.

Archived