Newish player from Yorkshire

Vehicle25
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

I started airsofting around the middle of last year. played enough games to get a UKARA number, bought myself a gun and never looked back. slowly amassing gear as I go along (and when real life bills don't get in the way)

unless your a RL fan you more than likely won't know where I live but its in between Leeds and Wakefield. I've been to a few sites around West Yorkshire. Really enjoying the CQB at Killhouse in Leeds at the moment.

Cheers guys

Aye up fella 

Leeds lad here, welcome back to the hobby mate 

Come on then I have to ask where your based? 

I'm originally from Pontefract, which isnt an accolade being spawned in Ponte-Carlo ;) 

On 2/10/2017 at 8:05 PM, badshotbob said:

Have you tried Fear Masters near Wakefield? 

Yeah I have mate, I think it was last June(ish) when I went. I don't know if you yourself have been but I enjoyed myself there. mixed game types and varied game areas it was good. the only con would be overbearing marshalls who told a group of lads where the youngest person was 24 that we couldn't swear.

On 2/11/2017 at 6:10 AM, Fumps said:

Aye up fella 

Leeds lad here, welcome back to the hobby mate 

Come on then I have to ask where your based? 

I'm originally from Pontefract, which isnt an accolade being spawned in Ponte-Carlo ;) 

Cas Vegas me pal, good old Castleford

15 hours ago, Vehicle25 said:

Cas Vegas me pal, good old Castleford

Nice one mate, I used to go (and sometimes do gigs) in the Red Lion loads when I was a local metal head. I've got loads of connections with Cas, my mum was from there & I used to work in Glasshoughton many moons ago. 

Moved to Leeds in 1999. I sometimes nip over that way matey, still kind of miss that area. 

Good to see another local doing Airsoft ;)

So where do you play mate?

Archived